This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
Even though I receive compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If compensation is received for a post, it will be clearly disclosed in the post.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
I do my best to bring you timely and accurate information. With that said, no one is ever 100% correct, me included. Things change and information on this blog may change by the time you read it or I might have changed my opinion.
With that said, by using this website you agree to hold harmless, me – the owner, advertisers or anyone else associated with Anne Younger Says. You also agree to do your own due diligence before acting on any information contained in this site. You agree to be held responsible for your own actions and agree that this website and anyone associated with it are not responsible for any information you decide to use. This website is for entertainment purposes only.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to and from External Sites
I often link to outside websites that are related to a particular blog post and that I believe may be of interest to you. I am not responsible for the content or practices of other websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. I cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
A lot of the links within this site are affiliate links. When an affiliate link is present, it means that I earn a percentage of income when that link in either clicked or when an item is purchased after clicking a link from within this website. Anne Younger Says is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com as well as other affiliate programs. By clicking on a link from this site and shopping, you are supporting a work-at-home-mom.
I encourage users to establish hypertext links to Anne Younger Says. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this website.
Photo Usage Policies
You may use photos from this site, however please give proper credit and link back to the original content on Anne Younger Says. Should you use a photo without proper credit, you will be billed for usage of the image.
- Anne Younger Says is merely the host for giveaways unless otherwise stated. Any participating brands or shops are the sponsors.
- Anne Younger Says is NOT responsible, once a prize is accepted, for any injury, damage or losses that come from using any items or prizes.
- Winning per person and email is a max of 1 time per different giveaway.
- Anne Younger Says is also not responsible for any damaged packages, illegal, lost or any other fees that incur after the prize has been accepted.
- Anne Younger Says is also not responsible, and makes no claims or guarantees of the prize reaching the winner.
- Winner agrees to take care of any tax needs from the prize and to hold Anne Younger Says harmless for any negative things that occur from owning or using the prize.
- Winners also agree to allow their name, or nickname, to be posted in my newsletters when announcing the new winners, or my blogs or coming webpage.
- There is no warranty on these prizes.
- People trying to win have no say in the final decision-making process.
- Winners are chosen using Gleam or Random.org to generate a random variable.
- Prizes are void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to participate in giveaways.
- Your contact information will never be used by Anne Younger Says to spam you or otherwise make contact with the exception of passing your information to the sponsor if you have won a prize, and contacting you if you are a prize winner.
- If you are announced the winner of a prize you have 24 hours to respond or else a new winner will be chosen and you will not be able to collect the prize.
- The odds of winning a prize are based on how many eligible entries are received and how many items are up for grabs in a particular giveaway.
- Winners must be 18+ years old and a legal resident of the US unless stated otherwise in the giveaway posting.
- Participants agree that any ineligible entries will be removed at the decision of Anne Younger Says.
- Winner will need to agree to the above rules in order to accept any prizes, and agree that the decisions of the judge are final.
- When entering a giveaway on Anne Younger Says you are agreeing to abide by these rules and are aware of our policies.
- I reserve the right to exercise editorial control over posted content. By submitting a comment to Anne Younger Says, you understand and agree that I may post your comment in its entirety, in an edited version, or not at all. Any editing will be done primarily for purposes of clarity, length or deletion of offensive, inappropriate, or potentially defamatory material.
- Comments or opinions expressed on Anne Younger Says are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not represent my views. I am not responsible and disclaim any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors on my website.
- You represent that comments posted by you on Anne Younger Says will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of, any third-party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- It is in the nature of blogs for contributors to take responsibility for their posted comments. I therefore do not accept anonymous comments. By submitting a comment to Anne Younger Says, you understand and agree that your chosen name and website address, if included, will be posted along with your comment.
- All posted comments become the property of Anne Younger Says. By agreeing to post your comment on this site, you acknowledge and agree that your comment may be reused by me or quoted in other media and might be attributed to you by name.
These policies are current as of 1/6/2017 and are subject to change at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us.